Thursday, December 31, 2009

Got Great Expectations?

Hello Friends,


A Blessed and Happy New Year to each of you! I don't know about you but 2009 was a busy year for me to say the least. With the help of an amazing team of people and uber talented producer, Branden Petersen (http://www.infusionministries.com/), I wrapped up my first solo project, Make That Mountain Move. Then to top off the year, on Friday, Dec 18th, we welcomed Shepard Henry Sehnert to our family. It's funny how less than a year ago I was unsure about pursuing a CD project and an addition to the family but God gave me a grand peace about each and now both have beautifully come to fruition. He knew the desires of my heart all along and he has blessed me beyond belief.


Speaking of, what are the desires of your heart for 2010? Do you have great expectations for the new year? I love the verse from Hebrews 11:1 (also an easy number to memorize!). It says "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see." What are you hoping for? To overcome a fear? To walk with a bolder faith in a certain area of your life? To love a lot more and judge a lot less? What is your heart's desire?


Psalm 37:4 gives us clear guidance...it says "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."

I've got great expectations, do you? Let's delight in the King of kings together and see what kind of mountains he will move in 2010!


Soli Deo Gloria,

Rebecca ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment